3/5/14

The Day of Days

Today was my birthday!! I'm seventeen now. And I know that people say that they don't really feel different when they get older, and I don't, not really. But I can't deny that my birthday has always felt particularly special to me. Every year I wake up and my whole body feels like it's buzzing and floating all day. Usually this is accompanied by lots of smiling and skipping around.

But I can genuinely say that I had a fantastic day. I woke up and had a delicious yet smelly breakfast before getting to go to school and spend the day with my friends. I had to stay after school until late but my mom brought me a fast food dinner from Popeyes, which I get every year for my birthday, and that was awesome too. And then, when I finally got home, my family surprised me with cupcakes and ice cream, and inviting one of my best friends over to celebrate. Then, I got to Skype with friends and important people who live far away.

All in all, I loved every second of it, and I love my friends and I love everything basically.

I hope everyone reading this has as good a day as I just has sometime soon. I love you all too. Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, opinions, suggestions, and discussion are always welcome! Feel free to join in, and I'll try to respond to as many people as I can.